Rules for hunting on BRG server ip 18.104.22.168
1. Never Kick or Ban Players from our server.
(never cast kick or ban votes ..always vote F3 to votes like these.)
2. No Bad words !!! (small children are also playing DH 2005)
3. Always give your Hunter a name. (No John's or Player 1)
4. Never make a Vote for Mapchange before the last 2 minutes in the Game. (unless you're alone)
5. Unless there are mentioned other rules in the "Message of the day" ... flycam are allowed in all BRG Servers.
6. Always be nice and start with a "Hi or Hello" ..when you join BRG Servers.
7. Leave the server in same settings when done playing. >TIME: 15 minutes - Game Type: Best Trophy <
8. Limited members can paticipate in Forums/Blog. (Same can Members and Moderators)
9. All members/limited of BRG are welcome in forums and News..
10. Most important Rule !! .... HAVE FUN
Please Keep the Rules !!!
You will find the server by type 22.214.171.124 in the givein box when you open the game and click online !
Custom Map Installation:
Installing custom maps is relatively simple. The most difficult part is placing the map
The following instructions are based on Internet Explorer V6.
To download and install the custom level make sure DH2005 is not running,
A “File Download” window will open asking if you want to Open,
In the upper portion of this window there is a small box which has Save in: to the left of it.
Click on the Drive Letter where your DH2005 game is installed. This is usually C:
(C:\Program Files\Atari\Deer Hunter 2005\Game\CustomLevels.)
Now simply click on the Save button at the bottom right of the “Save as” window.
Once you have an unzipping program you will need to go to the "Customlevels" folder
There will be an option to "Extract" the file either at the top of this window
In the "extract to" window browse to the "Customlevels" folder.
The file is now ready to use in your game.
Now start the DH2005 game,